Support URL
Gamma Presentation AI – Support
Welcome to Gamma Presentation AI Support.
We're here to help you get the most out of the app.
Contact Support
If you have questions, experience technical issues, or would like to report a bug, please contact us:
Email: Spartakayvazyan001@gmail.com
We typically respond within 24–48 business hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I generate a presentation?
Open the app, enter your presentation topic, choose the number of slides and style, then tap Generate.
Can I edit the generated content?
Yes. You can copy the generated text into your preferred presentation editor and customize it as needed.
Do I need an internet connection?
Yes. AI-powered presentation generation requires an internet connection.
Are my presentations stored?
Your presentations are stored on your device unless otherwise stated in the app.
Can AI make mistakes?
Yes. AI-generated content may occasionally contain inaccuracies. Always review the generated content before presenting or sharing it.
Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. Please review our Privacy Policy for information about how your data is handled.
Feedback
We love hearing from our users! Send feature requests and suggestions to:
support@yourdomain.com
Thank you for using Gamma Presentation AI.
Комментарии
Отправить комментарий